Scubapro XTEK Wing & Harness System
One of the benefits of diving a wing & backplate versus a traditional BCD is the flexibility and options that are available. These setups are modular in that various parts can be substituted to suit your type & style of diving. The wing, backplate and harness can be swapped out for different sizes or styles, such as a 30 lbs wing versus a 40 lbs wing. Integrated quick-release weight pockets may be added or removed as required.
This system works great without a backplate as a softpack system, perfect for a lightweight travel option. Add an aluminum backplate for more stability, but with a lightweight travel option. Add a stainless steel backplate to transfer more weight to your back, great for cold-water diving.
This type of setup easily folds up into a duffel bag making it perfect for the traveling scuba diver. Much more compact and lightweight compared to a traditional jacket-style BCD.
- Choice of 30 lbs or 40 lbs Scubapro XTEK wing for single tank diving
- Scubapro XTEK Form Harness (one-size-fits-all)
- Scubapro XTEK stainless steel tank bands and single tank adapter
- Croth strap 2 inch
- Optional upgrade to add a Scubapro stainless steel backplate
- Optional upgrade to add the XTEK integrated quick release weight pockets
- Optional upgrade to add a convenient thigh storage pocket (fits spare mask, slate, small reel, SMB, and other necessary accessories)