FREE CASE! Receive a Sealife Pro Duo storage case with purchase!
The DC2000 is the latest digital camera by Sealife and will make even the most experience underwater photographers look twice with its DSLR-like imaging results. The inner camera is now depth rated without the housing to 60ft, eliminating the possibility of ruining the inner camera with an unwanted flooding event. This package includes the camera and housing as well as the Sea Dragon Strobe for enhanced color and reduction of backscatter in addition to the Sea Dragon 2300 Auto Light.
Includes (click for details):
Easily expand with the Flex-Connect family of accessories including grips, arms, trays, and adapters. The Flex-Connect system allows you to expand your set-up with a variety of lights, strobes and accessories for any underwater environment that you encounter. All Flex-Connect accessories click apart easily to be stowed very compact for travel and storage.
In the Box:
- Underwater Housing for DC2000
- DC2000 Inner-camera
- Rechargeable 1130 mAh, 3.7V Battery
- 60cm USB cable (Micro B plug type)
- Wall Charger and Int’l plug adapters (US, EU, UK, AU)
- Camera case (Nylon)
- Wrist strap for inner camera and wrist strap with clip for UW housing
- Flash Link optical cable adapter for UW housing
- Moisture Muncher 2-capsule sample pack
- Instruction Manual (English)
- Sea Dragon 2300 Auto Light Head
- Sea Dragon Digital Underwater Flash head with Flash Diffuser
- Flex-Connect Dual Tray with standard 1/4-20 mounting screw
- Two Flex-Connect Grips
- Optical Cable, Optical Cable Plug, and Universal Flash Link Adapter
- Adapter for GoPro Cameras with acorn nut
- Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
- 7.4V Lithium Ion battery for Sea Dragon Light, AC power adapter, charging tray, and international plug adapters
- Instruction manuals
- Soft Duo Case
Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser of new and unused product in its original packaging, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, that the product is free from defects in workmanship and materials. Â“Used” product is defined as any product used underwater or for any purpose other than in-store display. In the event the original purchaser believes there is a defect in a product, it is recommended that the purchaser contact SeaLife Customer Service or the importer in the country where the product was purchased for troubleshooting advice. The local authorized SeaLife Dealer can also assist with certain product servicing. If it is determined that the product requires servicing, a return authorization number will be issued. In the event of a product defect, Manufacturer will, in its sole discretion, repair or replace this product free of charge, provided the complete defective product is returned, at the senders risk, within one (1) year of its purchase date, to the applicable address, accompanied by: (a) a return authorization number, (b) a letter describing the defect, (c) the purchaser’s return address (no PO Boxes are permitted) and daytime telephone number, and (d) a copy of the original purchase receipt or proof of purchase with the purchase date of the product. Additionally, Manufacturer’s obligation to repair or replace a product here under is subject to the condition that Manufacturer is able to confirm the defect and replicate any alleged leaks. Excluded from this warranty are damages caused by abuse, misuse, wear, tear, cosmetic damages, water damage caused by damaged O-ring or O-ring contact surfaces or debris trapped between the product housing and the O-ring, repair or attempted repair by unauthorized persons, improper storage, non-performance of scheduled maintenance, battery leakage or software programs. Possible compulsory legal warranty rights of purchaser towards distributor under national law are not affected by this warranty statement.