The DC2000 is the latest digital camera by Sealife and will make even the most experience underwater photographers look twice with its DSLR-like imaging results. The inner camera is now depth rated without the housing to 60ft, elminating the possibility of ruining the inner camera with an unwanted flooding event.
- Large SONY® 1” type back-illuminated 20MP image sensor
- Video: Full 1080p HD at 60fps, 1080p at 30fps, 1080p at 15fps, HD 720p @ 60 frames per second, HD 720p @ 30 frames per second, VGA @ 120 frames per second
- RAW formatting capabilities
- Ultra-fast auto focus from 4”(10cm) to infinity
- 8 shooting modes: manual, aperture, underwater, shutter, program, intelligent auto, land, and panorama
- 3 built-in color correcting filters: shallow water (snorkeling), deep water (diving) or “green” water (algae bloom)
- Manual white balance control
- Manual shutter and aperture for complete control over image exposure from F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) – CCD shift technology reduces camera shake
- JPEG and RAW (Adobe .dng) imaging formats are available
- Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory card compatible
- Depth rated to 200ft / 60m with the housing and 60ft / 18m without the housing
- Underwater Housing for DC2000
- DC2000 Inner-camera
- Rechargeable 1130 mAh, 3.7V Battery
- 60cm USB cable (Micro B plug type)
- Wall Charger (5V, 1A)
- Int’l plug adapters
- Camera case
- Wrist strap for inner camera
- Wrist strap with clip for UW housing
- Flash Link optical cable adapter for UW housing
- Moisture Muncher 2-capsule sample pack
- Instruction Manual
SeaLife Introduces DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera | SeaLife DC2000
Take full creative control with the SeaLife DC2000, featuring ...
Explore the undersea world | SeaLife DC2000
Enjoy full creative freedom with SeaLife's new DC2000 digital ...
Sealife DC2000 & 0.5x Wide Angle Lens
Had a fun 2 weeks in beautiful Bonaire playing with the Sealif...
Shallow snorkeling, quality is superb. No grain, excellent color fidelity.
DNG format makes postprocessing adjustments easy.
Only tried on 2 dives thus far in Jamaica....the flash may be needed in order to get good pics
I normally use a much more expensive rig for underwater photo and I was very impressed when I spent 2 weeks in Bonaire playing with this camera. I got a lot of great photos and video.