The Ceos dive mask has a frameless design making it very lightweight and compact. Unique technology utilizes a dimpled, thinner skirt closer to the face, allowing for the ultimate seal even with facial movement. The side buckles swivel up and down to help the silicone skirt fit securely to your head.
Skirt: Soft, high quality silicone
Vision: Double lens, provides good field of view
Volume: Low volume
Type of Fit: Small to medium size face, fits close to the face so not well-suited for larger facial features such as forehead or nose
Lens: Tempered glass
Custom ground lenses: This item includes the mask and custom ground lenses that match your personal eye prescription. The custom ground lenses are bonded to the existing tempered glass of the mask. This is a good option for anyone that has a complicated prescription where the generic optical lenses are not sufficient.
Timeframe: Custom ground lenses will take approximately 4-5 weeks to manufacture. Also allow enough time for shipping to you.
Option 1: Full Lens Distance Correction Only - A basic correction for your distance eyesight. This is recommended for snorkelers or for scuba divers who don't require a bifocal reader for seeing their gauges or dive computer.
Option 2: Distance Correction and Bottom Bifocal Reader - A basic correction for your distance eyesight as well as a bifocal reader lens in the bottom 1/4 of the mask lens. This is recommended for snorkelers who can't see close-up and need to (like for using a camera) or for scuba divers who are unable to see their gauges or dive computer close-up. (ADD $125)
What are your needs?
I can see great without lenses or I wear contact lenses:
- This is a great mask without the corrective lenses! More Info
I can see close-up, but not distance:
- You are "near-sighted" and require a basic correction for distance.
- This item includes custom ground lenses that will match your personal eye prescription. (option 1 above)
- You may want to consider the generic optical lenses available for this mask if you don't have strong astigmatism or complicated prescription. More Info
I can see ok overall, but I am unable to read my gauges or use my camera:
- You may just need some BIFOCAL gauge readers to read close-up
- You may want to consider the generic bifocal optical lenses available for this mask. More Info
I can't see well distance nor close-up to read my gauges or dive computer:
- This item includes custom ground lenses that will match your personal eye prescription. (option 2 above)
- It will include correction for your distance as well as a bifocal gauge reader in the bottom 1/4 of the mask lens.
I have a very difficult, complicated prescription:
- This item includes custom ground lenses that will match your personal eye prescription. (option 1 or 2 above)
THE BOLD FINE PRINT:
- To order this item with custom ground lenses, you must upload a copy of your eye prescription from your eye doctor. As well, you will need to indicate your pupillary distance (PD).
- The manufacturing and shipping of the mask will take approximately 5-6 weeks from the date of the order.
- The lenses are non-refundable as they will be ground specifically for your prescription.
- The custom ground lens will be bonded to the existing glass of the mask.