Tusa Ceos Mask (with Pre-Made Optical Lenses)
- Ships within 24 hours
- Free Shipping
The Ceos dive mask has a frameless design making it very lightweight and compact. Unique technology utilizes a dimpled, thinner skirt closer to the face, allowing for the ultimate seal even with facial movement. The side buckles swivel up and down to help the silicone skirt fit securely to your head.
Skirt: Soft, high quality silicone
Vision: Double lens, provides good field of view
Volume: Low volume
Type of Fit: Small to medium size face, fits close to the face so not well-suited for larger facial features such as forehead or nose
Lens: Tempered glass
Generic optical corrective lenses are included with this mask and includes installation of the lenses. The lenses are made of tempered glass and replace the plain glass lens in the mask (installation included). Lenses are not your exact eye prescription, but are very close and will work very well for most people. Consult your eye physician for an estimate on the lenses that would be best suited for you. Because these are generic lenses, we have them in stock and can build you a mask with optical lenses in only a few minutes!
What Diopter & Lens To Choose:
What are your needs?
I can see great without lenses or I wear contact lenses:
- This is a great mask without the corrective lenses! More Info
I can see close-up, but not distance:
- You are "near-sighted" and require a NEGATIVE diopter lens
- Negative (-) diopter lenses are available from -1.5 to -7.0 in 0.5 increments
- Additional cost: Included in price
I can see ok overall, but I am unable to read my gauges or use my camera:
- You may just need some gauge READERS to read close-up
- Reader lenses have a small correction lens only in the lower 1/3 of the mask lens
- Positive Reader lenses are available from +1.5 to +4.5 in 0.5 increments -
- Additional cost: Add $10
- Please allow additional 1-2 weeks for delivery