Need an extra pocket for your accessories? Most BCD pockets are located too high up on the torso to be easily accessible and are often very small. A thigh pocket is a better option... easier to access (even while wearing thick gloves, fits more stuff, accessible by your dive buddy in an emergency situation.
The glue on pocket can be attached to your wetsuit, drysuit, or any other watersports attire that requires a pocket.
- Made with 1680 denier ballistic nylon
- Includes 1" stainless steel d-ring in the pocket for clipping off accessories
- Interior mesh divider for your wet notes or slate
- Velcro tab closure makes it easy to open and close even while wearing thick gloves
- Grommets allow for water draining & easy drying
- Comes with 3/4 oz. (21 g) tube of Aquaseal™ and application brush
Odds are, unless you pay top $$$, the side pockets on your stock wet or dry suit are okay at best, and even the best are what they are and may not have everything. Location can be personal even. These things have tethers with D-rings inside, and some clip points outside, and are expandable and have a couple compartments. I bought one to glue onto my Scubapro Everdry 4 left leg. It is perfect!! I will actually cut off the Right hand pocket (simple useless pocket), and buy another of these for that side. I'm not sure if I over did it, but I ordered another tube of the adhesive to be safe and am glad I did. I used about 1-1/4 tubes. So I'll be fine with the second pocket. Highly recommended and is m not sure why ALL suits don't come with these pockets standard.