Oxycheq Package - Wing & Backplate - Doubles
One of the benefits of diving a wing & backplate versus a traditional BCD is the flexibility and options that are available. These setups are modular in that various parts can be substituted to suit your type & style of diving.
For example, diving cold water you will want a stainless steel backplate to redistribute weight from your belt and onto your back. Going tropical diving? Just swap out the backplate for a lighter aluminum plate and everything else stays the same. The harness may be quickly and easily adjusted to accommodate your thinner 3mm wetsuit versus your bulky 7mm wetsuit or drysuit. The type and size of wing can be easily swapped as well. Choose from a variety of weight-integrated pockets and move them to where you need them - front hips, back tank band top, or back tank band bottom.
This wing is set up for diving doubles but a single tank adapter may be used for single tank diving. Traditional standard harness comes in a variety of colors with 2 weight pockets (black) for the tank band and 2 quick-release pockets (black) for the front hips.
- Choice of 42 lbs or 55 lbs Oxycheq Mach V Signatures Series wing for double tank diving
- Aluminum backplate (optional upgrade to stainless steel)
- Choice of traditional standard harness color with stainless steel hardware
- Optional weight pockets (non-releasable holds up to 5 lbs each)
- Optional single tank adapter and stainless steel or delrin (plastic) tank bands for single tank diving
- Optional convenient thigh storage pocket (fits spare mask, slate, small reel, SMB, and other necessary accessories)