Oxycheq Package - Wing & Backplate - Single
One of the benefits of diving a wing & backplate versus a traditional BCD is the flexibility and options that are available. These setups are modular in that various parts can be substituted to suit your type & style of diving.
For example, diving cold water you will want a stainless steel backplate to redistribute weight from your belt and onto your back. Going tropical diving? Just swap out the backplate for a lighter aluminum plate and everything else stays the same. The harness (either traditional or deluxe) may be quickly and easily adjusted to accommodate your thinner 3mm wetsuit versus your bulky 7mm wetsuit or drysuit. The type and size of wing can be easily swapped as well. Choose from a variety of weight-integrated pockets and move them to where you need them - front hips, back tank band top, or back tank band bottom.
This type of setup easily folds up into a duffel bag making it perfect for the traveling scuba diver. Much more compact and lightweight (with aluminum backplate) compared to a traditional jacket-style BCD.
Deluxe Harness comes in a variety of colors with matching weight pockets. Traditional standard harness comes in a variety of colors with 2 weight pockets (black) for the tank band and 2 quick-release pockets (black) for the front hips.
- Choice of 18, 30, 40 lbs Oxycheq Mach V Signatures Series wing for single tank diving
- Aluminum backplate (optional upgrade to stainless steel or softpack)
- Book screws for attaching wing to backplate
- Deluxe harness
- Four weight pockets (two releasable)
- Two stainless steel tank bands
- Optional upgrade to add a convenient thigh storage pocket (fits spare mask, slate, small reel, SMB, and other necessary accessories)
*Comes standard with black wing. Call for stock availability of other colors.