The Moray dive mask fits medium faces and may be fitted with optional optical lenses. The lenses are not your exact eye prescription, but are very close and will work very well for most people. Consult your eye physician for an estimate on the lenses that would be best suited for you. Because these are generic lenses, we have them in stock and can build you a mask with optical lenses in only a few minutes!
- Near-sighted (Negative (-) diopters) available from -1.0 to -7.0 in 0.5 increments
- Far-sighted (Positive (+) diopters) available from +1.0 to +4.0 in 0.5 increments - additional $10 per lens
- Gauge readers in lower 1/3 of the lens (Positive Bifocal (+bifocals) available from +1.0 to +4.0 in 0.5 increments - additional $10 per lens
Need help reading your prescription? Click the images above for tips and a guideline for choosing your lenses.
- Moray mask with Optical Lenses (high quality silicone mask)
- Elite dry snorkel that prevents water from entering the tube on the surface and when dive below the surface
- Reef snorkeling fins
- Plastic mask case and a mesh travel & storage bag
- Comfortable neoprene strap cover that prevents hair from being tugged and pulled
|Men's Foot Size||Ladies Foot Size||Fin Length*||Colors|
|XX-Small||1-3||3-5||17 inches||Blue, Black, Yellow|
|X-Small||3-5||5-7||18 inches||Blue, Black, Yellow|
|Small||5-7||7-9||19.5 inches||Blue, Black, Yellow|
|Medium||7-9||9-11||20.5 inches||Blue, Black, Yellow|
|Large||9-11||11-13||21.75 inches||Blue, Black, Yellow|
|X-Large||12-13||13+||23.75 inches||Blue, Black|
Note: Pink mask & snorkel will be paired with black fins. Yellow mask & snorkel will be paired with black fins when size X-Large is selected.