The SeaLife ReefMaster-4K camera features brilliant 14mp photographs and vivid 4K video in a incredibly compact design. The ultra-compact removable inner camera and a robust external housing with a standard tripod mount fits on various handles, mounts or light tray. The easy, 4-button control system makes catching the action an effortless process. The ReefMaster offers WiFi sharing ability for previewing and downloading. The 2.0" LCD screen means you can be sure your subject it in view.
- 14 megapixel Panasonic® CMOS image sensor for sharp colorful pictures
- 4K Ultra HD Video @ 30fps and 1080p HD video @ 60 fps
- 40m/130ft compact underwater housing with removable inner camera
- adjustable 140° Fisheye Lens – Get close to your subject and still fit everything into the picture
- Underwater color-correction modes – Underwater Deep for diving and Underwater Shallow for snorkeling
- 4 button controls for easy use in and out of the water
- Wi-Fi – wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet with “SeaLife ReefMaster” app (free download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
- Image Stabilization – Electronic stabilization reduces vibration and hand movement for smoother video recording
- Expandable memory using micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB (for best results use SDXC Class UHS Class 3 or Video class 30 memory cards).
- Focus from 12” (30cm) to infinity (10X Close-up Lens or Super Macro Lens optional accessory)
- Time lapse shooting at set time intervals – saves as video file or series of still images
- Removable Li-ion rechargeable battery – 900 mAh / 3.8V / 3.42Wh for 2+ hours video or 500+ images
- 2.0” 230K Hi-res TFT color LCD
What's in the Box?
- ReefMaster RM-4K inner camera
- ReefMaster underwater camera housing
- Wrist strap
- USB cable 30”/75cm (USB-A to micro-B)
- Moisture Muncher 1-capsule sampler