The Sealife 0.5x Wide Angle Dome Lens for the DC2000 camera will increase your field of view by 100% allowing for amazing underwater images and video.
- Fits all Sealife DC-series cameras and other brands with 52mm threads
- Easily attaches and removes underwater
- Waterproof to 200 feet (60m)
- Lens Weight: 590 grams (20.8 ounces), negatively buoyant
- Lens Dimensions: 4.6” diameter x 3.1” length (117mm diameter x 80mm length)
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
When Used With DC2000 Camera:
- Effective Focal Length: 16mm
- Angle of View: Increases from 46° to 100°
- Can be used in macro, super macro, and auto focus with 0.5x Wide Angle Dome Lens. Lens will not work in infinity focus
When Used With DC500 to DC1400 Cameras:
- Effective Focal Length: 14mm
- Angle of View: Increases from 61° to 120°
- Must be set to macro focus with 0.5x Wide Angle Dome Lens
IN THE BOX:
- 0.5x Wide Angle Dome Lens w/52mm thread mount
- 52mm DC adapter
- Neoprene lens cover
- Micro fiber cleaning cloth
*Camera not included
**This item is no stocked and may take extra time for shipping. Please call for availability and estimated arrival date.
Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser of new and unused product in its original packaging, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, that the product is free from defects in workmanship and materials. Â“Used” product is defined as any product used underwater or for any purpose other than in-store display. In the event the original purchaser believes there is a defect in a product, it is recommended that the purchaser contact SeaLife Customer Service or the importer in the country where the product was purchased for troubleshooting advice. The local authorized SeaLife Dealer can also assist with certain product servicing. If it is determined that the product requires servicing, a return authorization number will be issued. In the event of a product defect, Manufacturer will, in its sole discretion, repair or replace this product free of charge, provided the complete defective product is returned, at the senders risk, within one (1) year of its purchase date, to the applicable address, accompanied by: (a) a return authorization number, (b) a letter describing the defect, (c) the purchaser’s return address (no PO Boxes are permitted) and daytime telephone number, and (d) a copy of the original purchase receipt or proof of purchase with the purchase date of the product. Additionally, Manufacturer’s obligation to repair or replace a product here under is subject to the condition that Manufacturer is able to confirm the defect and replicate any alleged leaks. Excluded from this warranty are damages caused by abuse, misuse, wear, tear, cosmetic damages, water damage caused by damaged O-ring or O-ring contact surfaces or debris trapped between the product housing and the O-ring, repair or attempted repair by unauthorized persons, improper storage, non-performance of scheduled maintenance, battery leakage or software programs. Possible compulsory legal warranty rights of purchaser towards distributor under national law are not affected by this warranty statement.