The Henderson Greenprene wetsuit is made from a sustainable, non-neoprene insulating foam. Extremely flexible and stretchy wetsuit made of nylon weave combined with the super lightweight neoprene rubber resulting in a four-way stretch.
- Ultra-durable insulating foam provides excellent UV resistance and is significantly lighter in weight compared to traditional neoprene
- 100% neoprene free material has been tested and approved by the USDA Bio Preferred Program as a Biobased product
- Material is formulated from deproteinized rubber along with other natural additives such as sugar cane, plant oils, and oyster shells
- The exterior Aqua-Silk and interior Bio-Span fabric laminate is manufactured from recycled water bottles which is durable, velcro-resistant, and fast-drying
- Packaging is made from recycled cardboard boxes and wrapped in recycled paper with hangtags printed on recycled paper using soy based inks
- Allergic reactions that are normally caused by neoprene may not present themselves when wearing Greenprene wetsuits (we can send you a small sample that you can use to check your reaction with the guidance and supervision of your physician)
Use: Warm-water snorkeling, scuba diving, or swimming
Style: Full wetsuit
Material: Stretchy, deproteinized natural rubber (non-neoprene)
Ladies Sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14
Specialty Sizes: 8 Short, 8 Tall, 10 Short, 10 Tall, 12 Short, 12 Tall
*Contact us for availability. Extra charges may apply.
Sizing Guidelines: See images above for size chart