The Ceos dive mask has a frameless design making it very lightweight and compact. Unique technology utilizes a dimpled, thinner skirt closer to the face, allowing for the ultimate seal even with facial movement. The side buckles swivel up and down to help the silicone skirt fit securely to your head.
Skirt: Soft, high quality silicone
Vision: Double lens, provides good field of view
Volume: Low volume
Type of Fit: Small to medium size face, fits close to the face so not well-suited for larger factial features such as forehead or nose
Lens: Tempered glass
Optical lenses are included with this item. The lenses are made of tempered glass and replace the plain glass lens in the mask (installation included). Lenses are not your exact eye prescription, but are very close and will work very well for most people. Consult your eye physician for an estimate on the lenses that would be best suited for you. Because these are generic lenses, we have them in stock and can build you a mask with optical lenses in only a few minutes!
Need help reading your prescription? Click the images above for tips and a guideline for choosing your lenses.
What are your needs?
I can see great without lenses or I wear contact lenses:
- This is a great mask without the corrective lenses! More Info
I can see close-up, but not distance:
- You are "near-sighted" and require a NEGATIVE diopter lens
- Negative (-) diopter lenses are availabe from -1.5 to -7.0 in 0.5 increments
- Addtional cost: Included in price
I can see ok overall, but I am unable to read my gauges or use my camera:
- You may just need some BIFOCAL gauge readers to read close-up
- Bifocal lenses have a small correction lens only in the lower 1/3 of the mask lens
- Positive Bifocal (+bifocal) lenses are available from +1.5 to +4.5 in 0.5 increments -
- Additional cost: Included in price
I have a very difficult, complicated prescription:
- We can do custom lenses to match your exact prescription
- Price for the lenses are approximately $250-$400 plus the price of the mask and usually take 4-6 weeks
- Email us with a copy of your prescription and request a quote.